Set off on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to enlightenment and forgiveness by embarking on the Jain Yatra pilgrimage.
You will have a chance to visit many important sites including Delvada Jain Temple, to see the idol of Una, as well as Shri Talaja Tirth and Mount Girnar, which is the most important pilgrimage site. As well as praying at holy temples, you will also have the chance to explore less well-known parts of India and shop for souvenirs at quaint markets. You will also enjoy India’s abundant wildlife when you go on a safari in Devalia Safari Park. Keep your eyes peeled as you are also bound to spot Asiatic lions, leopards, jackals, and wild boars.
That is not all, as you will go on an early morning safari at Little Rann Of Kutch as well as spending time at the Indian Wild Ass Sanctuary. You will start this unforgettable journey with 2-nights in Ahmedabad, before spending 1-night in Palitana, 2-nights in Diu, 2-nights in Junagarh, 1-night in Jamnagar, 2-nights in Mandvi, 1-night in Dasada, 1-night in Patan, 1-night in Mount Abu, 1-night in Udaipur, before finally returning to Ahmedabad.
This amazing package includes flights, strict vegetarian meals, transfers and memories to last a lifetime.
• Visit the famous Koba Jain temple in Ahmedabad
• Explore Palitana also known as 'city of temples'
• Experience Jainism's holiest climb of the Shetrunjaya Hills
• Visit Delvada Jain Temple in Diu, to see the idol of Una
• Visit Mount Girnar in Junagadh – one of the most important pilgrimage sites
• Learn about the Tirthankaras at the Adinath Temple in Jamnagar
• Visit the historic Vasai Jain temple in Bhadreshwar Kutch
• Visit the Sun Temple of Modhera
• Marvel at the extraordinary architecture of the Dilwara Jain temples in Mt Abu
• Visit the famous ancient Rikhabdeo Jain temple in Udaipur
01 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2019
2 Passengers – based on twin share
4 Passengers – based on twin share
• Return international flights in economy class
• Accommodation is based on twin sharing basis at all the hotels
• All hotels are on Bed & Breakfast basis except for Mandvi & Dasada where it will be on half board and full board respectively.
• Meet & Greet services by our representatives upon arrival and departure.
• Arrival and departure transfers by air-conditioned car
• Local English speaking accompanying guise for sightseeing's as per itinerary
• Single entry to the monuments
• 1 Shared canter safari at Devalia safari Park
• 1 Exclusive jeep safari at Little Rann of Kutch
• All applicable current Government taxes
What's not Included
• Any additional meal
• Any item of personal nature like telephone calls, room services, laundry, drinks etc.
• Any additional sightseeing /transport requirements
• Any extra services of guides
• Any still camera/video camera charges